Old 05-06-2004, 05:06 PM
Dewitt

Default The Brag About Book

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 08:51:32 -0400, "Emily S" wrote:

I give the book a green thumbs up! (in case anyone is interested)

Emily,

First, I have to apologize for being a bit of a cynic. I searched
Google newsgroups and it doesn't appear that you've posted to this
group before which makes me wonder. . .

Perhaps the author would consider sending a copy to someone who
regularly posts to this group for review so we can hear about it from
someone we are familiar with. Alternatively, perhaps the author
would consider making a sample chapter freely available on his
website. Many authors of e-books do this so that potential customers
can get an idea of the book's content and quality.

deg