Old 05-06-2004, 08:04 PM

Default dog wee killing my lawn

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 15:37:49 +0200, Biller
wrote:

help - I have an 8 month neutered labrador X bitch. My lawn is
suffering where she wees. Any good ideas for making her wee round the
corner of the house away from the grass?

thanks
Biller

First, it sounds like a behavioral modification issue. Might want to
get incontact with a local trainer for advice, or books on the
subject.

As for the grass, it's toast. You can wait for it to come back, (more
likely weeds will grow first), or you can dig them up, and flip them.
Reseed the spots and keep watered. That's what I would do.

hth,

tom

Our Latest site: http://www.MedicalJobList.com - Hospital Jobs Classifieds.