Old 05-06-2004, 11:13 PM
Reka

Default The Brag About Book

Now, Al, I have just one question. Everything else sounds fine, but which
in the (Wendy quote) H E double hockey sticks handles on that wench are you
talking about???
--
Reka

http://www.rolbox.it/hukari/index.html

"Al" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
I'm gonna make my own e-book and I think we should all do the same. It
looks like an interesting technology. Together we can change the face of
publishing. Clearly every denizen of this newsgroup likes to write and

some
of us even have something to say.

Personally, I do have (shudder) almost 30 years of experience growing
orchid. The back of my e-book will have a photo of me, the author,
surrounded by orchids and decked out in a tight fitting purple jester

suit,
aluminum rabbit ears and holding a wench by the handles. That alone

should
be worth the price.

---