Old 05-06-2004, 11:14 PM
tbell

Default The Brag About Book

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 08:42:19 -0700, Al wrote
(in article ):

I'm gonna make my own e-book and I think we should all do the same. It
looks like an interesting technology. Together we can change the face of
publishing. Clearly every denizen of this newsgroup likes to write and some
of us even have something to say.

Personally, I do have (shudder) almost 30 years of experience growing
orchid. The back of my e-book will have a photo of me, the author,
surrounded by orchids and decked out in a tight fitting purple jester suit,
aluminum rabbit ears and holding a wench by the handles. That alone should
be worth the price.

Al, I'll sign up for that at the pre-release price if you'll autograph it.

Tom
Walnut Creek, CA
To reply by e-mail, remove APPENDIX