Old 05-06-2004, 11:21 PM
Mike LaMana

Default DO NOT BUY TREES FROM PALM & GRDEN NURSERY, FL

I would be very careful posting this sort of thing..actually I wouldn't post
this sort of thing. Looks almost libelous.

--
Mike LaMana, MS
Heartwood Consulting Services, LLC

"Joe Bevilacqua" wrote in message
om...
WARNING:
DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM:
Palm and Garden Nursery
123 N Congress Ave.
Boynton Beach, FL United States 33426
(561)852-1789

On April 12, I bought two banana tres from this company, from their
website:

http://www.palmsandgardens.biz/palms/

As of May 28, I had not recieved the trees, the company has not
responded to any of my requests or complaints, they have never called
me back or responded to any of my e-mails, they had not delivered my
trees or given me a refund. I spoke to customer service three times
without any help. Each time, they promised to call me back with an
answer and never did.

Finally, on June 3, the trees arrived DAMAGED! I spoke to a person
there on the phone, a man with a French accent. I politely asked for a
refund or replacement and he started YELLING at me and telling me it
was my own fault for accepting the box! How I was supposed to know the
trees were crushed without accepting and opening the box, I do not
know. This man was very rude and continued to yell at me and berate me
until I hung up on him.

Whatever you do... DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE COMPANY!!!!

Joe Bevilacqua
Napanoch, NY