Old 05-06-2004, 11:46 PM
Richard Roocroft

Default Clematis for full sun.......

In message , Douglas
writes

"Richard Roocroft" wrote in message
.. .

.......To train along a fence, that won't fade too much.

***********************
--
Richard Roocroft

Thanks so much to Pam, Nick, Charlie and Douglas. Meant to follow up on
your suggestions, but found I couldn't resist.....

Triternata Rubramarginata, Denny's Double, Fascination and Westerplatte.

Instead of waiting for a Montana to flower & fill the fence next year,
thought I'd go for 4 different plants, so at least *one* should do well
on my heavy clay soil. Which, if your Clemmy fans, you might like to
answer my next question re. Colouring, in a different thread.....

Regards.

Roo.

--
Richard Roocroft