Old 08-06-2004, 04:29 PM
ben boorman

Default Are we offline these days?

LA Z10a. Very hot on the light colored roses.... Honor is suffering
from the sun. A few nights of humidity coming in from the coast and now
Mildew everywhere. Spidermites hit my potted, of all things, Heirloom.
Half of it is bare now. Other than that, the thrips seem to have
disappeared, rose slugs are quiet and my Iceberg is in full mildew....
Just about right for June.

Shiva wrote:
ben boorman wrote:

different ben. Have been considering don Juan, but no room.

I owe you an apology. That wasn't you, as you say, it was
a guy named Gary. I'm sorry, Ben. Where are you?