Old 08-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Bob Walsh

Default How to Hang Shade Cloth???

Lori,

Those with experience with shadecloth,not me, may offer some input on the
possibility of the cable, if you use it, fraying the cloth. If you go with
cable consider running it through plastic pipe or a hose.

Bob

"Lori Siegmund" wrote in message
om...
Tom, Wendy, Doug...

Thank you so much for taking the time to share the details of your
experience with shade cloth and how to hang. I am going to start
pricing the materials for the shade cloth frame and will let you know
what I end up with! I was hoping to have "orchid occupancy" in that
gh by June 1.... looks like it will be July 1 or shortly thereafter.

If only I didn't work full time.... it would get done so much faster!
But then, how would I pay for it all.... right????

Lori