Old 08-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Al

Default The Brag About Book

there was a picture recently posted in abpo of the wenches sunning
themselves in the grass after helping me finish my new greenhouse expansion.
Pity those who don't get abpo. Or maybe they should count themselves
lucky....there are so many ways to look at the world, I can't keep them all
straight.

It may just be lore, but I think witch handles can give you warts.

"NOOK" wrote in message
I like it... LOL
I see you have been working on this mental image for some time
What kinda wench and witch handles?

dude
I'm gonna make my own e-book and I think we should all do the same. It
looks like an interesting technology. Together we can change the face of
publishing. Clearly every denizen of this newsgroup likes to write and

some
of us even have something to say.

Personally, I do have (shudder) almost 30 years of experience growing
orchid. The back of my e-book will have a photo of me, the author,
surrounded by orchids and decked out in a tight fitting purple jester

suit,
aluminum rabbit ears and holding a wench by the handles. That alone

should
be worth the price.