Old 08-06-2004, 04:31 PM
Al

Default The Brag About Book

You see, not only can't I spell the word I don't even know what they are.
And I thought the contractors were laughing at me because of the rabbit ears
(which I won't take off just to stop the laughing) or maybe because the word
wenches was funny to the them...especially when I talked about the need for
them to be motorized. Now, I just don't know. ...could've been the jester
suit, too.

I have just thought of a title for my e-book. "The Nothing To Brag About
Book." Kind of popped out of thin air there.... Of course, then it can't
have any pictures of my orchids or greenhouse in it.

"Bob Walsh" wrote in message
Al,

If I'm not mistaken those were "come alongs" not winches basking in the

sun.
Maybe to be used in getting the wenches to join you in filling your new
addition.

Bob

"Al" wrote in message
there was a picture recently posted in abpo of the wenches sunning
themselves in the grass after helping me finish my new greenhouse

expansion.
Pity those who don't get abpo. Or maybe they should count themselves
lucky....there are so many ways to look at the world, I can't keep them

all
straight.

It may just be lore, but I think witch handles can give you warts.

"NOOK" wrote in message
I like it... LOL
I see you have been working on this mental image for some time
What kinda wench and witch handles?

dude
I'm gonna make my own e-book and I think we should all do the same.

It
looks like an interesting technology. Together we can change the

face
of
publishing. Clearly every denizen of this newsgroup likes to write

and
some
of us even have something to say.

Personally, I do have (shudder) almost 30 years of experience growing

orchid. The back of my e-book will have a photo of me, the author,
surrounded by orchids and decked out in a tight fitting purple jester

suit,
aluminum rabbit ears and holding a wench by the handles. That alone

should
be worth the price.