Old 08-06-2004, 04:33 PM
Henrik Gistvall

Default [IBC] Tree Trunk Question

OK but looking at the pictures posted by Wolfram, That is something you
decide when it comes to bonsai. We have something that mother nature
have not, wire. If you want a leader on a tree with "dissolving" trunk
you just wire a shot up.

Henrik Gistvall, Uppsala, Sweden

Julie Trigg wrote:

Yes, I was only listening with my third ear (trying to work out a problem),
but according to David DeGroot there are two types of tree branch
characteristics. Some trees have continuous and others dissolving.
Julie

in article , Wolfram Kretzschmar at
wrote on 6/6/04 4:22 PM:

Hi all,

Look at this, please. I think, you got, what I ment.

http://www.anzwers.org/free/onkelwolle/

Bye
Wolle

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++