Old 08-06-2004, 04:50 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default Shrek 2, weas new Harry Potter film

"dkat" wrote in message
news
Oddly what bothered me most about the movie was that they took out the
crucial bit of how the King would be a healer and of his healing Faramir,
Eowyn and Merry. It was also disappointing that they could not make
Pippen
and Merry heads taller than they had been All and all I thought they

did
not harm the book or the feel of it and I enjoyed them quite a bit (will
have a difficult time being patient for the extended Return of the King)..

snip

Don't even get me started...Two words...raising the shire.

BV.