Old 09-06-2004, 06:37 AM
GrlIntrpted

Default More on Orchids in bathroom......

I used to grow Bulbophyllums in the bathroom. They didn't do well. I later
found out that the humidity, temperature and the diffused light were
perfect. What the bathroom lacked was air movement. The bulbos are in my
place of work now, together with the Phals and other warmth loving orchids.
It is a coin-op, it's warm there, it's muggy, and has constant air movement.
As a result I noticed a significant growth improvement.

Mariana

"RM" wrote in message
So some people are saying phals in bathroom are a bad idea, others think

its
ok. Any other suggestions? Since my goal is to spread my orchids

throughout
my apartment do any of you have suggestions on displaying orchids

creatively
and in an attractive manner. I guess I really just want to display my
orchids in the best way possible.

RM