Old 09-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Vox Humana

Default Makeover show danger

"Greenway7x" wrote in message
Watched the Discovery Channel Show, Rally 'Round the House (

Yesterday,
5pm-6pm Pacific, June 5, 2004). The couple whose backyard was made over

had
two toddling infants and wanted a more 'child-friendly' garden, but were
apparently clueless, and so were the people who did the show & makeover.

wasn't paying close attention at first, and didn't get the couple's

surname,
then I saw that the new landscaping was going to be heavy on azaleas,

every
part of which is deadly poison.

When was the last time you heard of someone being poisoned by an azalea?
They are one of the most popular shrubs sold in my area and are everywhere
in parts of the south. Disney uses them at many of their Florida resorts.
Chill out.