Old 09-06-2004, 03:05 PM
Collingwood Collingwood is offline
Registered User

Location: Hampshire
Default Light Deprivation from over grown trees

I have been in contact again with the council and they will only do something with the trees if they affected the structure of my home, unfortunately they don't. They also confirmed that there is no law that states you have a right to light, espcally if the trees were there before you were. Also the Anti Social Behaviour act is yet to be passed and still may not be so, therefore very little chance of any action at all.

I even spoke to Citizens Advice who said there was nothing I could do except move.

Thanks to those how made suggestions.

Richard