Old 09-06-2004, 03:13 PM
Joe

Default Water level down each day unless I run the fountain and other newbie ??

It has now been almost a week since I started running the pump all the
time and the water level has not gone down since that time.

As for animals, we have some wild animals, but not any that could
drink or otherwise take 5 gallons of water from the pond in one night.

So, this may stay a mistery for me. The pump will stay running all
the time. The next biggest problem is that my honey was coming home
the other night and saw a pond in front of another house on my block
that was bigger and better than ours. I told her that the best I could
do is kick some of their rocks and put a hole in their pond. I wasn't
going to tear mine up and make it bigger, or better. She loves our
pond in any case. the tiny fish that the pet store called goldfish,
but were not gold, have now turned gold.

Joe

"Mickey" wrote in message ...
When you turn everything off is the pond overflowing into a drain or over
the side.

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
I put a small pond in my front yard. It has some very small gold fish
that were not gold when I bought them, but are now turing gold. In any
case, the pond is a 60 gallon pond and each day that I turn the
fountain off, I wake up to find the water down by four to five inches.
So I drained the pond and checked for cracks and found none. It still