Old 09-06-2004, 03:20 PM
escapee

Default FREE - grazing for goats on 25 fenced acres - N of Austin

On Mon, 07 Jun 2004 07:45:03 GMT, Mapanari opined:

escapee you slobbered and sobbed on
news
where
do they go?" "Honey, they own goats! They must know the answer!"

Actually, neutrinos pass right through the earth during a supernova
event, and at one time was only theorized, but has since been proven by
very elaborately constructed pools, deep under the ground with highly
sensitive experimental equipment. They actually captured neutrinos deep
within the earths surface. Maybe down at least a thousand feet.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?

I would expect then that the mantle would have a very thin highly enriched
microscopic layer of seething bouncing litle neutrino boys and girls.

And to a driller and former oil man, a thousand feet "deep" is what we do
to contruct our **** hole on the rig.
If you think THAT'S deep, why you otter see my mother-in-law's.....
eerrr...
weel, that joke is a bit much for this group!

Yes, I know 1000 feet is not extremely deep, but I didn't indicate it was. Only
that it was deep. It's relatively deep to build giant pools with water and
equipment of this type. Not sure what orifice on you MIL you are talking about,
but, okay, heh heh

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for a friend?