Old 09-06-2004, 06:07 PM
Lisa C.

Default hanging plants - suggestion?

Hi all,

I'm looking for some dramatic and interesting hanging plants for my
wedding. We would like to suspend two of these from shepherd's hooks
to serve as decorations.

I'm curious to know if you have any favorite plants that would serve
this purpose well. They'd need to be flowering in the Fall or, if they
aren't flowering plants, just be pretty. For flowering plants, the
color scheme we prefer is something with white or deep red flowers. I
also would like for the plant to have hanging-down tendrils that can
drape out of the pot.

I know that we could use Pothos, but it's not my first choice for
this. I guess we could also use spider plants, but again, not quite
what we're looking for.

Any suggestions?

TIA,
Lisa