Old 09-06-2004, 09:16 PM
Kelly Garner

Default Thrips (was Help! What is this??)

In article ,
wrote:
-=-=-=-=-=-
also excellent( and Non-toxic) for thrips (another problem I had with tomato plants
curling at the top growth)

I have tomato leaves in my front yard which are curling at the older leaves - the
tomatoes in the backyard are doing fine. Can thrips be easily identified?

I was nearly certain this was either a calcium deficiency (applied fertilizer and
some lime, no change there [about 3 days ago]) or tomato leaf roll (see
http://gardenline.usask.ca/pests/tomato.html for more info). I've always watered
them regularly every few days and not unevenly. Anyone else have suggestions?

Cheers
KJ
--
---
"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and