Old 09-06-2004, 10:20 PM
Lilly

Default Japanese Maple Advice?

Hi All,
I was wondering if anyone might have some wisdom for me regarding a
poor lone Japanese Maple in a pot? I inherited it when I moved into
this house as the previous tenants have left it behind. Poor thing has
one rickety "stem," about 8 leaves, and just looks awful. What can I
do for it? I was thinking of planting it in the ground, although I've
never planted one before. Any ideas or special recommendations for me
before I launch into a google research expedition?
Thanks!

~Lilly

"I am not afraid. As a matter of fact, this is one of the
more pleasant evenings I have spent in the catacombs."
-Jeanne St. Remy de Valois-