Old 09-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Diana Kulaga

Default Toxic gases

Oh, HE double hockey sticks, it was right there at the end of the original
post. Some detective.........

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
k.net...
Will do, Bob! How did you come by that? SE Dixie, BTW, abuts the RR

tracks
at points. Wonder what the cargo trains are carrying? This is getting
interesting.

I started a novel shortly before I took up growing orchids in 1999; it

has
gotten short shrift since then. The protagonist is a gal motivational
trainer turned reluctant pseudo detective (that would be me, except that
she's tall, LOL). Haven't taken the time to work on it since orchids

became
a passion. Maybe it's time to get back to writing, if I can find some

time!

Diana