Old 10-06-2004, 04:10 PM
Benign Vanilla

Default do frogs cry at night? (j)

"Ka30P" wrote in message
Kilroy wrote
my question is:
a) anyone with the same experience?
b) do frogs cry this loud at night?
c) and what are measures to get rid of the frogs?

Yes, bullfrogs talk ALL summer long, ALL night long...

My Bull has not started yet. My greens are quieting down. It's the dern
toads that are getting out of control. There is one in my neighbor's pond,
and two in my other neighbor's yard. Non in my pond yet. Loud little
buggers.

Yes, frogs are courting, the one with the most obnoxious croak and most
impressive vocal sack gets the female. Males can be very focused this way
(speaking of the mother to two teenage males).

That's how I got my SO.
snip
BV.