Old 11-06-2004, 08:03 AM
Timothy

Default Salt water to treat weeds?

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 11:37:33 -0400, Elaine Wald wrote:

"Timothy" wrote in message
s.com...

I agree with the majority of your post, but I have to strongly disagree
with the safety of roundup statement. A posion is a poison and with
children around, you can be sure that they will find a way to get into
it.

Obviously you have no idea what constitutes a poison. Cretin.

Cretin eh..? All you can do is call me names but supply no proof of me as
being such? Where's your proof that round up isn't a controlled poison? So
if your child drinks roundup you shouldn't call poison control? Is round
up a new type of herbicide that isn't a poison. There is tons of
information on the fact that roundup is a poison, strange that I've only
found two references to the fact that it's "safe" for children and pets.
Weird how it destroys fish, frogs and other creatures.... but does nothing
to you and your children. I would assume that you need to stfu and stop
call people names Elaine. Your lack of self esteem is showing through......

See what Monsanto has to say about their own product:
http://www.cdms.net/ldat/mp23P011.pdf

http://www.epa.gov/safewater/dwh/c-soc/glyphosa.html
http://www.iowahealth.org/14430.cfm