Old 11-06-2004, 03:07 PM

Default Thrips (was Help! What is this??)

In article , Kelly Garner wrote:
In article ,
wrote:
You may be watering too frequently unless these are in a container. I
water each plant 3-5 gallons per week where we don't get an inch of rain.

I'm doing about the same; these are in the ground in the front yard (lots of sun,
not bad soil, etc). Doing the same with the ones in the back yard and they are fine.

It could be wilt. Generally nothing can be done about that and the
plant will probably die.

I'll post a picture tomorrow - I was going to take a leaf clipping and bring it to
someone to diagnose. Stunted growth, though, which leads me to think it's a virus
and not a bug, though./

Cheers
KJ

Please don't post a binary image to this text NG, just post the url.

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.