Old 11-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Steve Black

Default Other than zuccini, what are some fast producing hot weather crops?

"James" wrote in message
om...
ojunkm (ShantiP1) wrote in message

Radishes take only about 25 days, leaf lettuce (cut off outer leaves and

let
rest of plant grow), some green beans are ready in 50 days. I think

there are
some that are even earlier.

Regards,
June

That's if conditions are perfect. This spring I got almost nothing
from my radishes after 2 monthes except seeds.

Anyone experienced in growing radish and lettuce it summer? Someone
must because they show up at the grocer year round.

Cut and come again lettuce is great!
I grow it every year and I'm going to have some tonight.