Old 12-06-2004, 05:03 PM

Default Thrips (was Help! What is this??)

In article , Sandie Hudson wrote:
Just get a decent modern newsreader and then you can see all the pretty
pictures with no problem.

Sandie

Just because it is modern does not mean it is better. SLRN works just
fine. Some still use TRN.

See Kelly what I mean about newbies. You knew better than to post
images here, but some still do not.

I don't want to see the picture here. I want to see words here. You
miss the point.

There is a usenet convention and text is on most ng and binaries have
their own ng or people put the binary in a url and post the url. Many
new serers purge files based on size so binary in text means the usefull
information may get purged faster.

wrote in message
. ..
In article , Kelly Garner wrote:
In article ,
wrote:

Please don't post a binary image to this text NG, just post the url.

Really! Duh. Thank, Wes, I would *never* *have* *known*.

KJ

Some don't which is why I decided to state the obvious. It was done
recently and by a regular not a spammer.

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.

spam@www.spam.com is a garbage address.