Old 12-06-2004, 10:06 PM
Randy

Default Please help my sick Koi

Hello all, I have a 15x18 pond and have had 8 very large goldfish(8-10") in
it for 2 years now. I just put in my first koi. It has been in the pond for
2 weeks and still is a very active swimmer and feeder. All of the golfish
are fine except for one silver, red, and black one that has a white fuzzy
spot on its side. The new koi has a red sore on its side and redness where
the tailfin meets the body. I really don't want to lose this one.
It is and white and black butterfly koi with and orange snout. It

Any sugestions on what is wrong and how to correct it would be sincerely
appreciated.

Randy