Old 13-06-2004, 03:05 AM
V_coerulea

Default For those of us that can only dream OT?

Spoken like a true "novice". I started with one of those walk-in-back-out
greenhouses. But as time and money permitted, the plants grew, the hobby
grew and so did the greenhouse. Now I have a 2000 sq ft greenhouse and do
you think it's big enough? I'm still bumping my head constantly and knocking
something down when I turn around unceremoniously or drag the hose the wrong
way. Mine's twinwall, but I do like the looks of the one up for bid. Also
have to agree with SUE - too far away, and the labor & transport...Whew!
Gary

"dusty" wrote in message
s.com...
Too far away and not enough pocket change. A greenhouse that you can
actually turn around in without knocking something over.

&rd=1