Old 13-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Looking for water hyacinth in Southern CA

Go to Eastern Nishigi Koi. I was there today and they have some really nice
looking Water Hyacinth and Water Lettuce at $2.00 each.
http://www.enkoi.com
14700 Goldenwest St Westminster, CA 92683-5244
714 890 1989

If you want a gang of other pond plants and you want to drive an extra 30
minutes I will be happy to give you as much as you may want! I leave in
Rancho

Cucamonga by Ontario Airport!

--
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"DD" wrote in message
m...
Where is the best place to obtain water hyacinth in Southern CA (Orange
County)? I have a concrete pond; there is no chance that the WH can

escape
into the environment, but I would like to put some in there. Thanks.