Old 13-06-2004, 07:04 AM
DD

Default Looking for water hyacinth in Southern CA

Where is the best place to obtain water hyacinth in Southern CA (Orange
County)? I have a concrete pond; there is no chance that the WH can escape
into the environment, but I would like to put some in there. Thanks.

Old 13-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Go to Eastern Nishigi Koi. I was there today and they have some really nice
looking Water Hyacinth and Water Lettuce at $2.00 each.
http://www.enkoi.com
14700 Goldenwest St Westminster, CA 92683-5244
714 890 1989

If you want a gang of other pond plants and you want to drive an extra 30
minutes I will be happy to give you as much as you may want! I leave in
Rancho

Cucamonga by Ontario Airport!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

m...

Old 16-06-2004, 10:12 PM
whowantsto

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 05:36:13 GMT, "DD" wrote:

Where is the best place to obtain water hyacinth in Southern CA (Orange
County)? I have a concrete pond; there is no chance that the WH can escape
into the environment, but I would like to put some in there. Thanks.

Try Eastern Nishikigoi on Goldenwest just off the 405.

Here is their web site:

http://enkoi.com/index.php