Old 13-06-2004, 10:02 AM
Rodney Pont

Default Polyethylene beads in UK

Anyone know where to get polyethylene beads for a filter from in the
UK?

Preferably somewhere near North Yorkshire.

Expanded polystyrene ones are easy to get (bean bag refills) but I
suspect they are too buoyant to clean easily.

I've also been looking at water butts to put them in but they all seem
to have very flimsy lids but this dustbin
http://www.laoffice.co.uk/Janitorial...ugh-122564.htm looks
as though I could bolt the lid down to seal it without too much
trouble.

Does anyone know of where to get anything better?

--
Regards - Rodney Pont