Old 13-06-2004, 12:02 PM
dusty

Default For those of us that can only dream OT?

"V_coerulea" wrote in
:

Spoken like a true "novice". I started with one of those
walk-in-back-out greenhouses. But as time and money permitted, the
plants grew, the hobby grew and so did the greenhouse. Now I have a
2000 sq ft greenhouse and do you think it's big enough? I'm still
bumping my head constantly and knocking something down when I turn
around unceremoniously or drag the hose the wrong way. Mine's
twinwall, but I do like the looks of the one up for bid. Also have to
agree with SUE - too far away, and the labor & transport...Whew! Gary

"dusty" wrote in message
s.com...
Too far away and not enough pocket change. A greenhouse that you can
actually turn around in without knocking something over.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...86&item=430704
7899
&rd=1

Yes and while I was drooling I checked Uhaul prices from there to me and
come up with something like $2000.00 just for truck rental and I'm just
guessing it would be big enough. Now figure in time, food, lodging, perhaps
laborers and the missing wall cost it gets to the EEK what am I thinking
point. That was kind of sobering. I guess I'll just hope someone next door
puts one up for sale.
Still dreaming
Dusty

2000 sq ft wow! My 80 sq ft is just a bench in there.