Old 13-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Alan Holmes

Default Test

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these

words:

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Alan Holmes
writes

My posts do not appear, why?

Perhaps you are too impatient - I have seen ~6 so far.

None of them have appeared here, so if there was any response I will not

get
it.

Yes you will. You got dave's post, which is a response to yours.

I don't understand why.

Is this machine filtering certain subjects?

No, because you saw Dave's post under your own "test" header.
Therefore, all you're missing is your own posts, not the topic/subject.

The subject still has not appeared here.

Just a guess: you may have clicked open of your own posts by mistake,
then instead of deleting it, killfiled yourself. Take a look in your
killfile log.

But if I had killfiled myself I wouldn't be reading this!(:-)

I still have had no response to my query, did no one give any suggestions as
to a cure?

Alan

Janet