Old 11-06-2004, 09:47 AM
Alan Holmes

Default Test

My posts do not appear, why?

Alan

Old 11-06-2004, 09:47 AM
David Hill

"........ My posts do not appear, why? Alan ............"

Well I can count 5 of them, so whets the problem?

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 11-06-2004, 09:47 AM
Kay

In article , Alan Holmes alan@holmes-
g4crw.freeserve.co.uk writes

My posts do not appear, why?

because I'm getting your copy? ;-)

(I'm seeing them in duplicate - wait a little longer before you give up
and re-post)

--
Kay

Old 11-06-2004, 09:48 AM
dave @ stejonda

In message , Alan Holmes
writes

My posts do not appear, why?

Perhaps you are too impatient - I have seen ~6 so far.

--
dave @ stejonda

Bring culture back to NTL.
http://www.performance-channel.com/
Ring 0800 052 2000

Old 12-06-2004, 01:07 PM
Alan Holmes

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Alan Holmes
writes

My posts do not appear, why?

Perhaps you are too impatient - I have seen ~6 so far.

None of them have appeared here, so if there was any response I will not get
it.

I don't understand why.

Is this machine filtering certain subjects?

Alan

Old 12-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Alan Holmes
writes

My posts do not appear, why?

Perhaps you are too impatient - I have seen ~6 so far.

None of them have appeared here, so if there was any response I will not get
it.

Yes you will. You got dave's post, which is a response to yours.

I don't understand why.

Is this machine filtering certain subjects?

No, because you saw Dave's post under your own "test" header.
Therefore, all you're missing is your own posts, not the topic/subject.

Just a guess: you may have clicked open of your own posts by mistake,
then instead of deleting it, killfiled yourself. Take a look in your
killfile log.

Janet
Old 13-06-2004, 08:11 PM
Alan Holmes

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these

words:

"dave @ stejonda" wrote in message
In message , Alan Holmes
writes

My posts do not appear, why?

Perhaps you are too impatient - I have seen ~6 so far.

None of them have appeared here, so if there was any response I will not

get
it.

Yes you will. You got dave's post, which is a response to yours.

I don't understand why.

Is this machine filtering certain subjects?

No, because you saw Dave's post under your own "test" header.
Therefore, all you're missing is your own posts, not the topic/subject.

The subject still has not appeared here.

Just a guess: you may have clicked open of your own posts by mistake,
then instead of deleting it, killfiled yourself. Take a look in your
killfile log.

But if I had killfiled myself I wouldn't be reading this!(:-)

I still have had no response to my query, did no one give any suggestions as
to a cure?

Alan

Janet

Old 13-06-2004, 10:05 PM
Janet Baraclough

The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

Just a guess: you may have clicked open of your own posts by mistake,
then instead of deleting it, killfiled yourself. Take a look in your
killfile log.

But if I had killfiled myself I wouldn't be reading this!(:-)

Twit; you were reading (and replying to) my post, not yours!

Janet

Old 14-06-2004, 08:18 PM
Alan Holmes

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message
from "Alan Holmes" contains these

words:

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message

Just a guess: you may have clicked open of your own posts by mistake,
then instead of deleting it, killfiled yourself. Take a look in your
killfile log.

But if I had killfiled myself I wouldn't be reading this!(:-)

Twit; you were reading (and replying to) my post, not yours!

I realised I'd made that mistake after I had sent it, but my original post
had
appeared here, still no sign of the posts about the Viburnum.

So, were there any replies to that posting?

It's obvious that this teminal is rejecting posts with that header.

Quite why, I have no idea, I've never lost a post before.

I've checked all the killfile details and there is nothing which
would result in that header being rejected.

Alan

Janet

Test test Al Zymer United Kingdom 1 14-03-2003 08:44 PM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 08-02-2003 01:59 AM
test J Kolenovsky Gardening 0 07-02-2003 11:01 PM
test gardener J Edible Gardening 0 30-01-2003 11:54 PM
test Jerry Hoffmeister Orchids 3 30-01-2003 09:26 PM