Old 14-06-2004, 03:05 AM
Iain Miller

Default How to get CO2 for 55 gallon

I still have a problem with getting CO2. I have found several
commercially produced CO2 thingies but the ones I've found - including
the one from Hagen are only rated up to 20 gallons. How do I add CO2
reliablely to this tank with shelling out a whole lot of money?

WOrk on the basis that any additional CO2 you can add is good...even if its
just a little bit. I use a Hagen thing on one of my tanks (about 50USG) & of
course it doesn't raise the concentration significantly but it does make a
discernable difference. If you want more, use 2.

I.