Old 14-06-2004, 12:02 PM
Pat Kiewicz

Default snow pea problem...

Craig said:

Thanks all for the advice. I'll try in the peas in fall again. I planted
them to late I guess. I'm in zone 6 what would be the time I should plant in
spring? I've also read that you can plant peas in late fall for early spring
harvest. Has anyone done that and had that work out - what would I have to
do to winter them?

I normally plant my peas here as close to April 1 as possible. (It always seems
to snow at least once after the peas are planted, which doesn't bother the peas
at all.)

(attributed to Don Marti)