Old 14-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Jim Elbrecht

Default snow pea problem...

On Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:21:14 GMT, "Craig"
wrote:

Thanks all for the advice. I'll try in the peas in fall again. I planted
them to late I guess. I'm in zone 6 what would be the time I should plant in
spring? I've also read that you can plant peas in late fall for early spring
harvest. Has anyone done that and had that work out - what would I have to
do to winter them?

I'm a couple hours north of you, but I always plant my peas on Good
Friday. [The only 'by the moon' planting that I do.] That
usually gets them done before the really hot weather gets here.
[Though this year we had 90' weather before they blossomed. I
think it lowered the number of blossoms-- but maybe the peas will be
sweeter]

Jim