Old 14-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Some pond pics

Thanks for the clarification. I am way over here on the far side of the
pond. Southern California. So I apologize for not being able to tell from
the pics that you are not in London.

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Rodney Pont" wrote in message
news:atcfzvasbuvgflfgrzfygqhx.hzb5nh2.pminews@ihs1 ...
On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:47:08 GMT, Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:

Nice!

Reminds me how much I miss London!

I like the serenity up here in Yorkshire but I must admit it would be
nice to have a longer ponding year down south.

I have to admit it's the landlords pond but I'm trying to persuade him
that it needs a 3000 gallon extension :-)

I've posted some pics of the nature pond down the garden. It is
supposed to be overgrown :-)

--
Regards - Rodney Pont