Old 14-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Rodney Pont

Default Some pond pics

I've put a few pond pics at
http://www.infohitsystems.ltd.uk/Gal...d&sort=by_name

--
Regards - Rodney Pont

Old 14-06-2004, 10:03 AM
Just Me \Koi\

Nice!

Reminds me how much I miss London!

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"Rodney Pont" wrote in message
news:atcfzvasbuvgflfgrzfygqhx.hzav3q0.pminews@ihs1 ...
I've put a few pond pics at

http://www.infohitsystems.ltd.uk/Gal...=Albums/Rodney
s/Pond&sort=by_name

--
Regards - Rodney Pont

Old 14-06-2004, 01:06 PM
Rodney Pont

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 08:47:08 GMT, Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:

Nice!

Reminds me how much I miss London!

I like the serenity up here in Yorkshire but I must admit it would be
nice to have a longer ponding year down south.

I have to admit it's the landlords pond but I'm trying to persuade him
that it needs a 3000 gallon extension :-)

I've posted some pics of the nature pond down the garden. It is
supposed to be overgrown :-)

--
Regards - Rodney Pont

Old 14-06-2004, 03:07 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Thanks for the clarification. I am way over here on the far side of the
pond. Southern California. So I apologize for not being able to tell from
the pics that you are not in London.

--
_______________________________________

news:atcfzvasbuvgflfgrzfygqhx.hzb5nh2.pminews@ihs1 ...

Old 15-06-2004, 07:02 AM
Rodney Pont

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:19:48 GMT, Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I am way over here on the far side of the
pond. Southern California. So I apologize for not being able to tell from
the pics that you are not in London.

Sorry, it wasn't meant as a correction. I doubt if the people from the
next village would recognise it unless they had been here. It was meant
to be a comment on how short the season is going to be here this year.
The lilies haven't even reached the surface yet.

The pond has to be raised because we are below sea level and the water
table occasionally comes up for a while if we have really heavy rain.
With it being raised it's really susceptible to cold nights and it's
taking a long time for the water temperature to rise.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont

Old 06-07-2004, 10:03 PM
Pinkpggy