Old 14-06-2004, 03:08 PM
Mike Patterson

Default New pond in the works

Thanks for the idea. I'm thinking of running refrigerator icemaker
tubing out the the pond area, then I could use your manifold/soaker
hose idea from there. I figure volume isn't much of a problem using
soaker hose.

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 03:07:13 -0400, Webfoot wrote:

Get a soaker hose and a timer that hooks up to you outdoor faucet.
They have them at Home Depot. I did my entire back yard gardens with
soaker hosed and a four outlet water manifold.

Russel Mack

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 14:20:24 -0400, Mike Patterson
wrote:

Holy cow, I thought I started with a wasteland...

If you're in the southwest as it appears, you might want to select
your plants carefully so you don't have astronomical water bills.

My wife picked several plants for our garden/pond area (in central
Georgia) that have to be watered pretty much every day. Not only is it
a daily pain, but when we go out of town for a few days we have to
arrange for a "garden sitter".

Good luck, keep us posted.

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:10:38 -0700, "tacoffin"
wrote:

If anyone is interested, this is where I will be building my fish and plant ponds. I will update the pictures as I progress.
http://www.tacoffin.nabaza.org/

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
"I always wanted to be somebody. I should have been more specific..."