Old 14-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Corcoran. Bil

Default [IBC] Japan Bonsai Nursery

Dale:

Actually I visit Chase and Jim Doyle (both about 2 hours away) quite
frequently but I wanted to hit any other bonsai nurseries within 3 or 4
hours to see what else is out there. If anyone has any directions to
either or both places from the nearest interstate (I can find my way
that far) I'd love to see them. Also if either place has a web site I'd
love to see that also.

Thanks for the suggestions,
wmcorcor