Old 13-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Corcoran. Bil

Default [IBC] Japan Bonsai Nursery

A friend mentioned he had heard of a bonsai nursery called Japan Bonsai
in New Jersey. Does anyone have any info on where this nursery is and
what their web site/phone # is?

Thanks
wmcorcor

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 14-06-2004, 12:07 AM
Bart Thomas

I have a business card that shows the following:

Japan Nursery 314 Dey Grove Rd
Monroe Twp, NJ 08831
(732) 306-9319

I visited them last fall.

The Florida operation is:

Japan Nursery Florida, Inc.
5300 Orange Blvd
Sanford, FL 32771
(407) 328-9793

Old 14-06-2004, 09:03 PM
dalecochoy

That's a long drive for William. I'd THINK he could do ok closer to
home!....
but, if not,
I'd certainly combine it with a trip to Oriental Gardens ( Mr. Li) just down
the road a couple miles ( literally) with a much better selection, and a
short trip over to Chase Rosades.
Dale

Old 14-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Corcoran. Bil

Dale:

Actually I visit Chase and Jim Doyle (both about 2 hours away) quite
frequently but I wanted to hit any other bonsai nurseries within 3 or 4
hours to see what else is out there. If anyone has any directions to
either or both places from the nearest interstate (I can find my way
that far) I'd love to see them. Also if either place has a web site I'd
love to see that also.

Thanks for the suggestions,
wmcorcor

== That's a long drive for William. I'd THINK he could do ok closer to
== home!....
== but, if not,
== I'd certainly combine it with a trip to Oriental Gardens ( Mr. Li)
just
== down
== the road a couple miles ( literally) with a much better selection,
and a
== short trip over to Chase Rosades.
== Dale
==
==
== I have a business card that shows the following:
==
== Japan Nursery 314 Dey Grove Rd
== Monroe Twp, NJ 08831
== (732) 306-9319
==
== I visited them last fall.
==
== In a message dated 6/13/2004 11:43:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
==
writes:
==
== A friend mentioned he had heard of a bonsai nursery called
Japan
== Bonsai
== in New Jersey. Does anyone have any info on where this
nursery is
== and
== what their web site/phone # is?
==
== Thanks
== wmcorcor
==
==
== ********
== ++++Sponsored, in part, by John Quinn++++
==
--
==
== +++++ Questions? Help? e-mail

Old 14-06-2004, 09:03 PM
Bart Thomas

He should also bring money for stones (Scholar's Rocks).

Mr. Li has a nice selection.

Also, he should try to talk with one of the daughters. Mr. Li can be
difficult to understand.