Old 15-06-2004, 12:19 AM
Pam Moore

Default Advice needed

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 19:50:33 +0100, "auntie_biotic"
wrote:

Hope I can get some advice. Slugs are eating my young plants, in particular
my "Shoo fly". I have been using blue slug pellets. I cannot use them
anymore as a hedgehog is eating the slugs during the night and I do not wish
to poison it.

Ditto with the shoo-fly.
If you don't mind using chemicals, there is some stuff you water on,
(called, I think, Slugit). It has been effective on my hostas and I
don't think it will affect the hedgehogs. You would need to read the
label before using it. It is a milky liquid that you mix in a can of
water.

Pam in Bristol