Old 15-06-2004, 02:02 AM
V_coerulea

Default For those of us that can only dream OT?

That's the problem, isn't it? The more space you have the more you can
grow.... My 2000 sq ft is just orchids. I have another 1500 that is shared
by cold/cool growers (cymbidiums, etc) along with wintering-over tubs of
hibiscus, citrus, palms, brugsmannias, gingers (various), etc. along with a
tub or 2 of broccoli and other coles, tall mums and pots of winter bulbs,
mints and other herbs long tubes of lettuce and spinach, strawberries....
Gary

"Rob Halgren" wrote in message
Well, I'm in the process of moving a 3000sq ft poly house from its
present location to my house (about 30 miles). And although it is
inflated poly (I don't have to move heavy glazing) and it is reasonably
close, I don't know that I would recommend even that. The price was
right, but you need to figure in your labor.

Of course my move is hampered by the fact that the greenhouse is still
full of plants - so I have to move the plants to a temporary structure
(which I'm still building), move the greenhouse, move the plants back
into the greenhouse....

Anybody want a schweeet deal on a few hundred mini-catts? Or a few
thousand? *grin*

Rob

Yes and while I was drooling I checked Uhaul prices from there to me and
come up with something like $2000.00 just for truck rental and I'm just
guessing it would be big enough. Now figure in time, food, lodging,

perhaps
laborers and the missing wall cost it gets to the EEK what am I thinking
point. That was kind of sobering. I guess I'll just hope someone next

door
puts one up for sale.
Still dreaming
Dusty

2000 sq ft wow! My 80 sq ft is just a bench in there.

2a. See rule 1
more orchids, obtain more credit
LittlefrogFarm is open for business - e-mail me for a list of
minicatts and oncidiums )