Old 15-06-2004, 06:03 AM
Layne

Default Q on Mosquito Fogger thingies...& dunks

I'm originaly from Hawaii and we get mosquitos *all year round*.
Everybody and their grandma use these things and they work. They don't
kill, just repel and last a long time. They're green coils. Keep one
or two near you while you garden and that should keep them away from
you.

Layne

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 17:44:41 GMT, Suzie-Q
wrote:

They're pretty bad here in central Texas, too. I've had some luck
with Off! Mosquito Coils (the ones you burn like incense). They last
about four hours. You could put two or three out while you're
gardening, surrounding yourself. Of course, they won't work if it's
windy out.