Old 15-06-2004, 07:02 AM
Rodney Pont

Default Some pond pics

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 12:19:48 GMT, Just Me \"Koi\" wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. I am way over here on the far side of the
pond. Southern California. So I apologize for not being able to tell from
the pics that you are not in London.

Sorry, it wasn't meant as a correction. I doubt if the people from the
next village would recognise it unless they had been here. It was meant
to be a comment on how short the season is going to be here this year.
The lilies haven't even reached the surface yet.

The pond has to be raised because we are below sea level and the water
table occasionally comes up for a while if we have really heavy rain.
With it being raised it's really susceptible to cold nights and it's
taking a long time for the water temperature to rise.

--
Regards - Rodney Pont