Old 15-06-2004, 09:10 PM
ab

Default ground ivy

Does anyone know any way to get rid of or at least control ground ivy? I
can handle bamboo grass and crabgrass and like having clover and dandelions,
but this stuff just won't leave the few beds I have alone. I put down that
black plastic stuff and put some mulch over it. The ground ivy just rooted
in the mulch and managed to pentrate the plastic and tear it up. Less than
a year later all the beds are covered. (And yes, I have gotten out there
and pulled them up several times. It even has started taking over a rather
healthy patch of bermuda grass.

Thanks!
Angela