Old 16-06-2004, 12:02 PM
*muffin*

Default Barley pads ? { Joe }

its not just this group.
I read many newsgroups, and they all have fits against HTML.
guess you were lucky in the other ones. (maybe it doesn't show up there??)

I use outlook express. & it gives you a choice to use when sending emails &
newsgroups to use HTML or text. does it automatically, you don't have to
strip you sig yourself.
"Mary kate" wrote in message
I pushed my ( remove signature ) button so hopefully that's the same as
removing my HTML, if not, I sure don't want to have to errase everything
in my signature box just to ask a question here and then type it all
back in again...ugh Why is it just THIS discussion group you have to
remove the html......No other groups have any problems with
html.......just curious.