Old 16-06-2004, 06:03 PM
joe

Default Barley pads ? { Joe }

On 6/15/04 11:12 PM, "Mary kate" wrote:

I pushed my ( remove signature ) button so hopefully that's the same as
removing my HTML, if not, I sure don't want to have to errase everything
in my signature box just to ask a question here and then type it all
back in again...ugh Why is it just THIS discussion group you have to
remove the html......No other groups have any problems with
html.......just curious.

I don't know why I had a problem reading your post. Normally I can see html
stuff just fine, but all I got on yours was the black screen and a link at
the bottom. I think the reason we prefer non-html is just because of this
situation. I don't know if some of the people using webTV have more trouble
than the rest, but you want your message to be seen by as many as possible.

Joe