Old 25-01-2003, 09:17 PM
GrampysGurl

Default Fish abuse?

I haven't seen mine floating yet and i think when it warms up i will
try feeding them. They have been in there since september without
food, but they were twice thier original size when i last caught a
glimpse of them. I wish they weren't afraid of me. I figure if they
can make it through the teens, they will do ok in future years. I was
cold last night when i wrote that and i was thinking first i was glad
to have a house and second i hoped the fish weren't miserable. If they
die i will probably just get a couple skeeter eaters next spring.
Thanks

Don't feed till the water warms, I myself hardly if ever feed my goldies, and
this is many of them's 4th winter.
Colleen
Zone 5 Connecticut